- Ungla Schluppe… who are you?
- Perhaps a zen koan: If you are deluded into thinking that you are happy, are you really not happy?
- Is something always going to be annoying you and there’s no point in getting rid of annoyances, or do annoyances hit randomly and pile up so you should get rid of them ASAP?
- How do you get to graduate school and still not know the difference between loose and lose?
- Why don’t we see kids blowing bubble gum bubbles anymore? Or really, chewing gum much at all.
Grumpasaurs, do you have solutions for us? Or other ponderable imponderables?