The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 170,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 3 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
In 2012, there were 280 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 873 posts. There were 19 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 2 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was October 3rd with 1,157 views. The most popular post that day was It’s not really your money if you’re in debt.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 You know you’re in the South when… 58 comments July 2011
- 2 How to write a response to reviewers 17 comments February 2011
- 3 Are professors off during the summer? 18 comments March 2011
- 4 Graduate school grades 17 comments April 2011
- 5 It’s not really your money if you’re in debt 33 comments September 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Most visitors came from The United States. The United Kingdom & Canada were not far behind.
Your most commented on post in 2012 was Musings on why weight targets bother me
These were your 5 most active commenters:
What were your favorite grumpy rumblings posts this past year?