Yeah, yeah, I know you’re supposed to have an action plan for these things. But I’m Boicing it a step at a time. Action plans will come later.
2. Fix all the things that gremlins have gotten to
3. Make a will
4. Tinker with all our finances, including switching 403(b) providers and ramping up retirement savings
5. Make new friends, preferably ones that won’t graduate and leave in a year or two. Double points if they have children our kid’s age.
6. Do educational/fun activities in the city at least once a month.
7. Take advantage of visiting cultural opportunities (I’m thinking going to shows here… this requires babysitting!)
8. Keep the weight down so I don’t have to buy new clothing.
9. Get those darned pants hemmed (!)
10. Make and book holiday plans.
Do you have any fun (or not so), non-financial (or financial…), personal goals for Fall?