- Putting laundry away is a game. DC is a superhero who must put hir laundry away before a parent takes it for hir own chest of drawers. Sometimes the superhero gets a little overly enthusiastic and accidentally runs off with a pair of parent’s underpants. Oops!
- Dear campus: Hey, it’s ok to have that semi-crazy preacher out on the quad; it’s a time-honored tradition, and kind of entertaining. Every campus has one. What is NOT ok are the freaky evangelical dudes who come up to you on the way to the library and want to engage in personal conversation with you about where you’re going to spend eternity. Does Jesus want you to be a rude sonuva mother? I didn’t think so. Please send security after these non-students. Lots of love, #me.
- Also, #2 succumbed to the lure of one of those online quiz thingies… sorry.
- #1 is also Ravenclaw, though perhaps from a different online quiz (years ago).
- I love my bucky heating pad neck warmer thing. Heaven!
- Dear Past Self: I love you so much! I thought I had all this prep work to do tonight and when I finally made myself sit down to do it, I found that you had already done it last semester. Thanks! You saved my butt. Love, Current Self.
- DC is reading a steampunk book… Magic Treehouse Merlin Mission #35 is set in Steampunk France. Apparently they’ve been talking about the Eiffel tower at preschool as DC had many random trivia to tell me about it.
Steampunk for life, baby!