10. Saying anymore when you mean “these days.” As in, “Seems like everything is a race anymore.” Ack.
9. Its vs it’s (see also #1)
8. Learn to spell!
7. Subject-verb agreement. Folks for whom English is not a native language get some leeway here, but it should be fixed by your second draft, and if English is your native language, you don’t have that excuse.
6. The most effective, not the most affective. Unless you’re like a psychologist and even then I’m not exactly sure what that phrase would mean. (How can you be more affective? Do you have more emotions? Not clear.)
5. Fortunately, The Alot has my back.
4. Weird formatting. People, your paper or your blog is not more artistic if you center the entire thing.
3. People, you look ridiculous when you type rediculous in a comment. Srsly.
2. Less instead of fewer. Less is continuous, fewer is countable. (AGAIN.)
1. Apostrophes. Learn their proper use.
What are we missing?