The BEST thing about the Bradley Course we took when I was enciente with DC was the exercises.
I’ve been recently reminded that I need to start doing those again because they feel so good. (And not doing them… is kind of achy.)
1. Pelvic Tilt/Pelvic Rocking: This is the most amazing thing ever. You get on your hands and knees and put your back flat, then you tilt your pelvis forward and back. It should feel amazing.
2. Butterfly. Sit with the flats of your feet together and try to get your knees to touch the ground. There’s also a variant where your partner pressures your knees in the other direction.
3. Tailor sitting. This is sitting with your legs crossed, but they don’t overlap.
4. Squatting. Something one should be doing a lot whenever one needs to pick something up off the ground.
5. Kegels. Also helpful when you sneeze…
6. Relaxation while cuddling. We haven’t done this one so much, but we made it an important part every day when DC was on hir way.
Any pregnancy tips you found helpful?