Let’s see if they pan out!
- Deep dive into my second focus area that I’m getting known for and asked to do keynotes for, but am not really a member of the community of (even though I do have training and publications)
- Catch up on all the working paper and published journal abstracts I didn’t read since the pandemic started (>350 unread emails, each one a page full of abstracts)
- Get out the Second Stage paper (September depending on coauthor)
- Finish the systematic literature review and get it out (September depending on coauthor)
- Keynote (October)
- Three conferences (October)
- ASSA panels (January)
- Write the grant proposal I said I would write (January)
- NSF main paper
- HR paper
- HA Name paper (RA-led)
- Start two new projects
- Prep new class I was supposed to create last year but didn’t
- Stop getting so irritated with incompetence and willful making things harder for me on the part of administrative units (ex. IT). (This seems to be easier with the idea that I am definitely going to leave as soon as I can.)
- Apply for new jobs!
Do you have any big professional pie in the sky plans for this year?